Sauteed Chicken with Capers and Lemon Butter
photo by reneeumiami
- Ready In:
- Season cutlets with salt and pepper.
- Grate 1/2 tsp lemon zest and squeeze 2 T juice from the lemon.
- Set aside.
- Heat butter and olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the chicken and cook, turning once, until golden brown and cooked through (~2-3minutes per side).
- Remove chicken to serving plates, leaving drippings in the pan.
- Add 3 T water, lemon juice, lemon zest and capers to the pan and cook, stirring up browned bits from bottom of pan, for about 1 minute.
- Mash a few of the capers into the sauce with the back of a spoon.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!