Gluten Free Biscuits (No Gums)
photo by 3RiversCook
- Ready In:
1 1 biscuit
- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- In a medium bowl mix all the dry ingredients.
- In a small bowl stir together all wet ingredients.
- With a spatula or spoon stir wet ingredients into dry, until combined. The dough is a bit sticky but holds together.
- Scoop ¼ cup balls of dough and drop on cookie sheet or roll them using your hands into balls. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or grease cookie sheet.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Home cook that loves real food. If I can make it fresh I will. I occasionally use canned but prefer fresh or frozen.