Potatoes With Chaat Masala
photo by LifeIsGood
- Ready In:
- 4 potatoes, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/3 inch slices
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 scallions, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chat masala
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine potatoes with the oil, using your hands, until potatoes are lightly oiled.
- Place in roasting pan and roast, turning frequently, for 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with salt, lemon juice and scallions, and toss. Sprinkle with chaat masala and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I have two boys who will usually eat most things I put in front of them. As a single mom I use them as my guinea pigs....sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I have a huge garden, blueberry and blackberry bushes. I am always looking for a new recipe. I have three cats (Xiao Mao, which means little cat in Chinese, Pumpkin and Max) and two border collies, Lucy and Grace. All my animals come from Rescue Agencies. <a href="http://s89.photobucket.com/albums/k217/winecoff8902/?action=view¤t=rsc002.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k217/winecoff8902/rsc002.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a> <a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k217/winecoff8902/lucyatpoppys005.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"><a href="http://s89.photobucket.com/albums/k217/winecoff8902/?action=view¤t=006.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k217/winecoff8902/006.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a><a href="http://s89.photobucket.com/albums/k217/winecoff8902/?action=view¤t=hilfiger001.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k217/winecoff8902/hilfiger001.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">