Gingerbread Simple Syrup
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A delicious gingerbread simple syrup that is great around the holidays. Use it on ice cream, pancakes, fruit, or in my Recipe #344812.
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 20mins
- Combine sugar and water in pot. Cook over medium-high heat until sugar dissolves.
- Add ginger and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl and cool to room temperature (about two hours).
- Strain out ginger, pour into a bottle, and refrigerate.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION