Just like we made at the pub and posted just for Jewelies.
- Ready In:
- 125 g butter or 125 g margarine, softened
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 French bread, stick 380g
- Preheat oven to 200c.
- Mix together first 7 ingredients.
- Slice the bread sticks diagonally in about 1 inch slices -- almost but not completely through.
- Spread each side of every slice with the garlic butter.
- Wrap in foil and cook in a preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- If you like really crispy garlic bread, open the foil for the last few minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 15 more