Fluffy Egg-Free or Eggless Pancakes
- Ready In:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- Heat a griddle or pan on the stove top. The griddle is ready for pancakes when water dropped on the hot griddle rolls and sizzles.
- Mix all the dry ingredients.
- Add the milk, water, oil, and vanilla.
- Mix well, but don't over stir; a few lumps are okay.
- Drop 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake.
- Flip the pancake when bubbles form and begin to pop. Keep the heat medium to medium low; they burn fast.
Join The Conversation
I used half the ingredieñts, used vegetable oil instead, I also used almond powdered milk and 1 additional teaspoon sugar. I also didn't use the stovetop I did them in my sandwich maker. I also added half of a banana to half the batter for a little variety. They were lovely. I ran out of eggs n they were just as fluffy and yummy. Thank you so much.
Making the pancakes exactly as the recipe says, the pancakes taste more like soft pretzels. The baking powder was way too strong. I added 5x the amount of sugar and 3x the vanilla to combat the bitterness. Load it with syrup and these are actually pretty good. Theyre not fluffy but they get the job done.