Easy Delicious Bacon Green Beans
photo by JessicaJoan
- Ready In:
- 1 -2 tablespoon oil
- 1 lb frozen cut green beans
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits (NOT imitation)
- 1 garlic clove, minced (more or less to your taste)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt (more or less to your taste)
- Heat oil in skillet; medium heat.
- Add green beans, bacon bits, minced garlic, and garlic salt.
- Saute until green beans are cooked, stirring frequently.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!