Cucina's Spicy Corn and Bean Fiesta
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 2 bags frozen corn, at room temperature
- 15 ounces black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 small red pepper, diced
- 1 small green pepper, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, cored and diced
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cumin powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup wine
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Toss well and taste for seasoning.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving.
- Cooking time is chill time.
- ENJOY !
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Our picture was taken at Bryce Canyon NP when we celebrated our 47th anniversary. (It has now been 54 years!!) <br> <br>Of course, I love to cook and bake. Desserts seem to be my specialty, however my husband & I like Mexican, Southwest, Greek, and Italian cuisine alot. Healthy food(soy milk, tofu etc.), alot of raw vegetables and made from scratch comprise much of our diet. I have always had problems cooking fish, tho we do like to eat fish. We are both retired. <br> <br>I love Labrador Retreivers and have owned, trained and shown several very nice ones! <br> <br>My husband and I are both natives of Colorado, however somehow we ended up living in St. George Utah, in the South west corner, near Zion, Bryce, & Grand Canyon National Parks, which we enjoy alot. Before the price of gasoline took a jump, I volunteered at Zion NP. <br> <br>We celebrated our 53th wedding anniversary in the summer of 2008.