Crock Pot Squash Casserole
photo by Denver cooks
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 20mins
- 3 lbs squash peeled and seeded butternut squash
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 3 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1 cup sweet onion, finely diced
- 2 cups herb stuffing mix
- 15 Ritz crackers, finely crushed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Flash boil the squash on the stove in a small amount of water for about 3-5 minutes, or until just tender. Drain.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, sour cream, butter, carrots, onion and stuffing mix. Add squash and fold inches.
- Pour into greased crock pot. Top with crushed Ritz Crackers.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours or high for 2 hours, or until squash is tender.
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese. Cook for about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Love to experiment with new recipes