Creamy Chicken & Wild Rice Casserole
Talk about comfort food! Perfect for a Potluck, or on a chilly evening to warm your belly.
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (sub Cream of Celery or Cream of Mushroom)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1⁄2 cup finely diced sweet onion
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken breasts (sub pre-cooked chicken strips)
- 2 cups cooked long grain and wild rice blend (sub Uncle Bens microwave ready pouch)
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in oven safe casserole dish.
- Top with additional cheddar cheese if desired.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes until warm and bubbly.
- Let cool 5 minutes before serving, to allow casserole to set a bit.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION