Crock Pot Philly Steak and Cheese
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 10mins
- 2 lbs sirloin steaks, cut into 1/4 inch thick strips (on the grain, please)
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin rings
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 5 1⁄4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 -6 hamburger buns or 4 -6 hoagie rolls
- Cheese Whiz
- provolone cheese
- Place the first 7 ingredients into your crock pot, turn to low heat, and cook for 8 hours.
- Toast the buns and top with your choice of toppings and then the Philly mix.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!