This is a rather quick, yet yummy recipe. You don't have to use the onions, pepper or mushrooms if you don't want.
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 ounce) package refrigerated pizza dough
- 14 ounces Steak-ums (frozen chipped steak)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup sliced mushrooms (canned OK) (optional)
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 6 slices white American cheese
- 1 -2 cup pizza sauce, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In large skillet, cook chipped steak with onion until meat is no longer pink. Break up meat with spatula and drain meat.
- Lightly grease an 11" x 14" cookie sheet. Gently spread dough out on cookie sheet to a rectangle about 1/4" to 1/2" thick. Spoon ricotta cheese down the middle lengthwise. Arrange cooked chipped steak/onion mix on top. Top with green peppers and mushrooms (if using them). Top with slices of American cheese. Gently fold long ends together, pressing down seams to seal. Bake at 400 for about 20 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Serve with hot pizza sauce for dipping.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 12 more