Crock Pot Chicken Enchiladas
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 5mins
- 1 (28 ounce) can red enchilada sauce
- 4 chicken breasts (cooked and shredded)
- 2 (10 1/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 18 small corn tortillas
- 1 small onion (minced)
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Cook chicken and shred. Mix together the soup, green chilis and onions. Cut tortillas in wedges. Layer crockpot with 1/3 each of the sauce, tortillas, soup and chicken mix and cheese then repeat two times ending with cheese on top.
- Cook in crockpot on low temperature for 4-5 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Very easy recipe to put together in the crock pot and I think I enjoyed it more than the recipes similar to this for the oven. I used 3 large cooked than shredded chicken breasts and that worked well. Didnt want pieces of onion layered so I used dried minced onion. Served with refriend beans and chips with salsa. Made your Recipe #278777 #278777 and used the sauce in this recipe. Thank you DesertRose15 for posting this recipe. Made and reviewed for PIck A Chef 2009.