Potato Chip Corned Beef Casserole
From Sharing Our Best - Valley County Hospital and Long Term Care, c. 1994.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1 lb elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 lb longhorn cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 cup crumbled canned corned beef (I use 2 cups)
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup crumbled potato chips (can use more)
- Mix all ingredients together and place in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Bake at 350*F for 45 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle crumbled potato chips on top. Bake for 15 minutes more.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation