Macaroni and Corned Beef Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1 (12 ounce) can corned beef, crumbled
- 1 cup macaroni (cooked and drained)
- 1⁄4 lb cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup minced onion
- 3⁄4 cup buttered bread or 3/4 cup cracker crumb
- Mix together all ingredients except for the crumbs. Put into a greased 1 1/2 QT casserole dish. Top with the buttered crumbs and bake at 350*F for 35 to 40 minutes until bubbly and lightly browned.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I have been making this for years also. Good comfort food. I alternate the layers of pasta (I use egg noodles) corned beef, cheese and peas or corn (I add veggies), and pour part of the mushroom/chicken soup mixture over the layer. I also top with cheese about 10 minutes before it is done in the oven. Delicious but not a diet food.