Chocolate & Whiskey Liqueur
- Ready In:
- 12hrs 10mins
- In a saucepan, combine the corn syrup, water and vanilla seeds and bring to a boil.
- Add the chocolate and whisk over moderate heat until melted.
- Transfer to a blender and let cool for 5 minutes. Add the condensed milk, the half & half, the heavy cream and blend.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and stir in the whiskey or vodka.
- Blend the mixture again in batches for 30 seconds.
- Refrigerate overnight before serving.
- For gift giving, pour the liqueur into simple long-necked glass bottles with a cork or plug.
- It will keep refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Wow!!! I made this for two separate parties over the holidays and it was a huge hit both times. My boyfriend nearly had a heart attack when he saw I'd used his 15-year old Jameson's for the first batch, so I used something cheap from the ABC store for the second batch and it was still fantastic. Next time I might substitute vanilla extract and skip the corn syrup to make it a bit less sweet.