Chocolate whiskey balls
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I usually just dip them in the melted chocolate without the paraffin and chill a little while. Prep time includes chilling time.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, at room temp
- 2 (1 lb) boxes powdered sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons whiskey
- 4 cups chopped pecans
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 package paraffin wax
- Mix all candy ingredients together.
- Shape into 1 inch balls.
- Place in a single layer on wax paper.
- Let dry several hours or overnight.
- Reshape and dip in chocolate mixture.
- Dipping Chocolate:melt chips and paraffin togehter.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION