CHOCOLATE SELF SAUCING PUDDING
photo by shazzieau
- Ready In:
- preheat oven to 180 Celsius lightly grease a large, deep, baking dish.
- using an electric mixer, beat all the pudding ingredients together till well combined.
- pour into baking dish.
- stir the brown sugar and cocoa together till well combined and sprinkle evenly over the batter.
- pour the boiling water over the top of the sugar/cocoa mix.
- cook for approx 40 - 45 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
- serve with cream or ice cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!