Chicken Taco Soup
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Very similar to the Paula Deen style taco soups on here. My version uses chicken instead of ground beef and no beans, plus I add cheese - I add cheese to everything!
- Ready In:
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄8 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can corn
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel
- 3 (15 1/4 ounce) cans water
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
- 0.5 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Place all ingredients except cheddar in a pot.
- Simmer 25 minutes.
- Shred the chicken in the soup.
- Stir in the cheddar cheese.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION