Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Ready In:
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix soup, milk, pepper, Parmesan, vegetables, chicken and noodles in a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes. Stir.
- Top with cheddar cheese; bake 5 minutes more.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!