Chicken Asparagus Casserole
- Ready In:
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 lbs fresh asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces & blanched
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream soup
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Saute chicken; season with pepper.
- Combine chicken & asparagus in greased 2QT casserole dish. Mix soup, mayo, sour cream & curry powder. Pour over chicken/asparagus mixture & stir to combine.
- Cover & bake until heated through & bubbly, about 20 minutes. Remove cover, top with cheese & turn on the broiler for about 5 minutes until melted & browned.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Freakin' awesome. Loved it! A big scoop of rice to soak up the sauce - yum! Only thing I did differently from the recipe was I used double to mayo and no sour cream as I did not have any in the house. Might have made it a little lighter but I'm not complaining, would do it the same way again next time.