Peas and Asparagus Casserole
photo by mersaydees
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can peas
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can asparagus, chopped
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Open both the peas and the asparagus and save half of the juice from each.
- To juice add butter and soup.
- Bring to a boil, stir.
- Put peas and asparagus in dish and cover with soup mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. until bubbly about 20-25 minutes.
- slice egg over top and sprinkle with paprika and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I had a craving for this recipe that I knew from my childhood. This is exactly like I remember it. Even my DH, who does not like peas by themself or asparagus out of a can wanted to eat them for the next meal as leftovers!! I had a little too much liquid so I think next time I will drain the cans and just add the soup. Thanks for sharing!