A different take on the same old hamburger.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs beef, Ground
- 1⁄4 cup Burgundy wine or 1/4 cup red wine
- 1⁄4 cup onion, Finely Chopped, 1 sm.
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic salt
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Shape mixture into 6 patties, each about 3/4-inch thick.
- Broil or grill the patties 4-inches from the heat, turning once, to the desired doneness, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Nice served on toasted buns with a favorite topping.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION