Cajun Turkey Burgers
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup spicy mustard
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1⁄4 cup diced onion
- 2 tablespoons diced celery
- 1⁄4 cup diced green pepper
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 crisp lettuce leaves (optional)
- 4 large slice tomatoes (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup store bought remoulade sauce
- Heat a skillet to medium heat. Combine ground.
- turkey and next 5 ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Shape the meat into 4 even size hamburger patties (be.
- careful not to overwork the meat). Add burgers to the.
- skillet and cook for 10 - 12 minutes per side.
- To serve: spread 1 tablespoon Remoulade sauce on each.
- hamburger bun; top with turkey burger, lettuce and tomato.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!