Buffalo Chicken Thigh Sliders
This is my take on a Rachael Ray recipe. I served this with grilled corn on the cob and broccoli slaw for a delicious and super fast Sunday afternoon meal.
- Ready In:
- 4 chicken thighs, boneless, skinless, cut in half
- 1 -2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 - 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 cup hot sauce
- 1⁄2 cup Greek yogurt, non-fat
- 1⁄4 cup chives, snipped
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 8 dinner rolls, slider size (I used $notetemplate1$)
- 3 -4 leaves lettuce, shredded
- Preheat a grill to medium-high. Pat the chicken thighs dry with a paper towel, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle generously with Cajun seasoning. Place on grill and cook until cooked through, 10 to 15 minutes.
- While the chicken is cooking, place the butter in a small saucepan with hot sauce. Stir until the butter melts. When the chicken is cooked through, add to the pan, turning several times to coat.
- In a small dish, combine the yogurt, chives, feta and lemon juice.
- Split the rolls, place a chicken piece on the bottom half, top with yogurt dressing and shredded lettuce. Place the top half of the roll on top and enjoy.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Yummy!! I made this for myself as Hubby and Little Miss were having a steak burger and I don't eat red meat. I made two changes, I used Chicken Tenderloins instead of thighs and used burger buns instead of dinner rolls. I really enjoyed the flavours of the cajun seasoned chicken with the lemony yoghurt sauce. Everything tasted yummy, Little Miss (DD) even added the "sauce bit" on her steak burger. Thanks PaulaG for posting your version of this recipe.