Black Russian Bundt Cake
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This cake is delish--if you like the Black Russian drink, you will love this!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1 (18 ounce) package Duncan Hines yellow cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (4 ounce) package chocolate instant pudding
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup vodka
- 1⁄2 cup coffee liqueur, divided
- 1⁄2 cup sifted powdered sugar
- sifted powdered sugar
- Combine first 6 ingredients in large mixing bowl; add 1/4 cup of the liqueur and beat at low speed for 1 minute. increase the speed to medium and beat for 4 more minutes.
- Pour the batter into a greased and floured 12 cup bundt pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes, then invert into a serving plate.
- Combine the remaining liqueur and 1/2 cup of powdered sugar, stirring until smooth. Prick the warm cake at 1-inch intervals with a long skewer.
- Brush the mixture over the top and sides of cake.
- Sprinkle additional powdered sugar over the cake.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION