photo by Chris from Kansas
- Ready In:
16 roll ups
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 package onion soup mix
- 8 ounces shredded cheese (I like Cheddar Jack, you can use whatever kind you like)
- 2 packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet; drain grease.
- Add the onion soup mix and mix well.
- Add cheese and cook until cheese is melted and the mixture is pretty sticky.
- Separate the crescent rolls into individual rolls.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the meat mixture into each crescent and fold the crescent up around the meat.
- Bake according to package directions.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
director for a home health agency, married, 2 daughters, 1 son, 1 granddaughter and another on the way!