Horseradish Beef Roll ups
photo by joy of jess
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 10mins
- Beat cream cheese, horseradish and mustard in small bowl until smooth.
- Spread about 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture evenly on each tortilla.
- Arrange 5 or 6 spinach leaves over cream cheese.
- Place 2 slices roast beef over spinach; sprinkle with about 3 tablespoons cheese.
- Roll each tortilla up tightly; wrap with plastic food wrap.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- To serve, cut each tortilla into 1-inch slices.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Wonderful! I tripled the mustard and took the suggestion of mixing the cheddar into the cream cheese mixture, also finely diced red onion and mixed that in as well, everyone raved about them, they were gone in a flash. Be sure to get very thinly sliced rare roast beef - I had several people think they were made with prosciutto! Wonderful recipe Little Bee -- cheers!
I make these all the time. Sometimes i use stuff for taco's (add 1 pack of taco seasoning to cream cheese mix omitting horseradish)top with diced red, yellow, hot peppers, lettuce(sliced thin, diced tomatoes, diced red onion, shredded cheese. Serve with salsa. Veggie ones are awsome. Try ham and cheese. The possilbities are endless. Thanks for posting.
I will make these again, but I will do it a little differently. Mine came out a little dry and a little messy (cheese fell out). Next time I will add a little sour cream to the cream cheese mixture to make it a little more moist. I will also chop the roast beef and spinach before layering it on the wrap. I will probably mix the cheese into the cream cheese mix like another reviewer suggested. These were tasty, just need some tweaking.