Aioli Beef Roll-ups
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- Mix mayonnaise and garlic in small bowl.
- Spread mixture evenly over tortillas.
- Top tortillas with layers of spinach, beef, cheese and tomato; roll up tightly.
- Cut each tortilla into 12 pieces; secure with toothpicks.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving time.
- Do-Ahead: Wrap tortilla rolls individually in plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
- Substitution: In place of the roast beef, you can use sliced cooked turkey.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
These are sooo good. I used the turkey and tripled the recipe. I sliced them for appies and took to sons wrestling meet for hospitality room. HUGE HIT. I will be making them again for us at home. DD couldn't grab the ends fast enough when I was slicing them....LOL. Thank you for this yummy new appy....Stephanie