Beef and Cheese Stuffed Crescent Rolls
This is so easy and one of my dh favorites. I know the mayo may sound a little weird but it holds the meat together well. Serve this with yellow rice and enjoy the chicken gravy. This dish is very elegant is presentation.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Brown beef and season with a dash of garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Drain grease.
- Stir in mayonnaise.
- Combine cream of chicken soup and milk and heat until smooth.
- Separate each roll and spoon 1 tsp of meat mix onto wide end of roll and sprinkle with cheese.
- Roll up.
- Spray Pyrex dish with Pam.
- Spread enough of soup mix to cover bottom of dish.
- Place crescent rolls in dish.
- Pour approximately 2/3 of soup mix over crescent rolls.
- Sprinkle rolls with remaining meat mix and cheese.
- Pour remaining soup mix over rolls.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation
DBF and I both decided to rate this four stars. DBF said it rated four stars as opposed to five because he didn't really care for the sogginess of the crescent rolls and I wanted to rate it four stars because it just seemed like the cream of chicken flavor didn't really go with the hamburger meat. Im not sure if that makes sense but..all in all we thought that this was pretty good. Thanks for posting!