Simple Cinnamon Crescent Rolls
photo by breezermom
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together. Set aside.
- Seperate crescent rolls into triangles.
- Spread each triangle with a thin layer of butter or margarine.
- Sprinkle desired amount of cinnamon and sugar mixture over the buttered trinalges.
- Roll up each trianlge to make a crescent.
- Place on ungreased cooking sheet or in a glass baking dish.
- Bake rolls about 15 - 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- To make glaze, mix powdered sugar, milk and vanilla until blended together. You can add more or less milk to create desired consistancey.
- Drizzle glaze over warm (but not hot) rolls and enjoy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Talk about something easy and kid pleasing. My niece (10 years old) asked me to make some cinnamon rolls, I looked in my brother's fridge and found a can of crecent rolls, then found this recipe and made them.... Perfect...Not only was my niece impressed with me and happy but the adults like them as well. Don't be stingy on the sugar/cinnamon sprinkling, be liberal with it and I also tossed the un-used sugar/cinnamon mixture in with the icing as I mixed it up, yum yum yum! Thank you for posting this, my niece was so suprised when I actually came up with some cinnamon rolls! And even more suprised when she found out that I made them instead of going and buying some!
These were so easy. I reduced the sugar in the filling & just shook a generous amount of cinnamon without measuring. I used less than a third of a cup of powered sugar & a few drops of 1/2 & 1/2, vanilla extract & a little dash of cinnamon in the glaze, perfect , otherwise it would've been too sweet. Thanks for sharing!