- Ready In:
- 1 large tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup green olives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 dash salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large tilapia fillets
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Thinly slice the tomato.
- Lay the tomato across the bottom of a 9x13.
- Scatter the green olives and lemon zest over the tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper and drizzle over the olive oil.
- Combine the mayonnaise and parmesan.
- Lay the fish over the tomato and spread with the mayo/parmesan.
- Bake at 375 until the fish is opaque and topping is golden in spots, approximately 20 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation