Spicy Baked Tilapia
- Ready In:
- Heat oven to 400 degrees
- Spray baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Toss together cornflakes, parmesan cheese and cayenne pepper in a shallow bowl or pie plate.
- Whisk together egg and milk in a second shallow bowl or pie plate.
- Dip each fillet in egg mixture; then coat with cornflake mixture.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Serve fish with tarter or cocktail sauce and top with more parmesan cheese, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!