Baked Garlic Lemon Butter Shrimp
photo by Chef LLC
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs frozen raw shrimp
- 1⁄2 lb butter
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Run the shrimp under water just until they come apart - no need to thaw completely.
- In a food processor, combine butter (cut into a few cubes), garlic, salt, parsley, red pepper flakes and the juice of the lemon. Pulse a few times until the mixture resembles gravel.
- Toss shrimp in the seasoned butter mix. Spread onto a baking sheet and bake until the shrimp is opaque (10 minutes or so, depending on the size of the shrimp).
- Serve as is as an appetizer, or over cooked pasta for a main dish.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Mother of two, urban pagan, hippie chick, herbalist and massage therapist, love to cook and love to eat. I just started Weight Watchers online as a result of the last two! But I'm committed to finding and creating GOOD TASTING healthy foods so I can eat better forever, not temporarily diet to lose weight.