Almond Butter Raisin Cookies (Vegan, Gluten-Free)
photo by Ravenhood
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup raisins (dark, sultana)
- 1⁄4 cup oat flour
- 1⁄4 cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 1⁄2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup almond butter (roasted)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Soak raisins in warm water for 5 minutes, then discard soaking water.
- Stir dry ingredients together. In another bowl, mix wet ingredients together. Mix wet ingredients with dry ingredients until well combined (for a better and smoother result, use an electric mixer and stir in the rolled oats and raisins by hand after you`re done).
- Grease a cookie sheet and spoon drop about 2 tbsp worth of cookie dough for each cookie.
- Bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes before transfering to rack to cool another 5 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!