1 1/4 cups
Oreo cookie crumbs
2 (250 g) packages
cream cheese, softened
smooth peanut butter
2 (100 g)
Toblerone chocolate bars, divided
1 1/2 cups
thawed Cool Whip, divided
( or other whipped topping)
- Mix crumbs and butter; press firmly onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar on medium speed until well blended.
- Chop 1 chocolate bar and stir into cream cheese mixture. Gently stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping.
- Spoon over crust, and refrigerate 3 hours.
- Microwave remaining 1/2 cup whipped topping and chocolate bar on high for 1 minute. Stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is well blended; cool slightly.
- Pour glaze over cake and refrigerate until ready to serve.