Recipe by luvcook'n
This is quite wonderful with the fresh herbs and the cheeses.
Top Review by Suzie
MADE FOR SPRING, 2009 PAC. This dish is short, sweet, and to the point. Very easy to make. I've never cooked with fresh herbs before, so this was quite an experience. I did find them rather strong for my liking; however, my kitchen smelled wonderful! I think this dish would make a nice accompaniment for a light main course of chicken or fish. Thanks luv.
- 1 cup zucchini, grated and drained
- 1⁄4 cup carrot, grated
- 1 onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup of fresh mint, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- salt and pepper