Prep 2 mins
Cook 55 mins
Simple and so delicious!
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded zucchini (1 medium)
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- Heat oven to 350°F and grease the bottom of 9x5x3-inch loaf pan. Beat all ingredients in medium bowl with electric mixer at low speed for 30 seconds, scraping bowl constantly.
- Beat at medium speed for 1 minute, scraping bowl occasionally.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Loosen sides of pan and remove and place on wire rack top side up.
- Cool completely for about 2 hours before slicing.
This was really good =0) It far exceeded my expectations. I didn't have any nuts to use and accidentally dumped in more cinnamon than what it called for but it came out perfectly. Next time I plan to add some chocolate chips to the mix. Craisins might be good to put in here as well. My four year old was reluctant to try it at first. She ended up having seconds and she proudly stated that she loved it. It is going into my keepers book. Thanks for posting!
not your traditional zuchinni bread.but still very yummy and very easy.