Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
A great side dish with just about anything. We never have left overs with this dish.
- 6 medium red potatoes, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Arrange potatoes and onion in an ungreased 9 inch square baking dish.
- Combine butter, pepper flakes and salt; drizzle over potatoes and onion.
- Cover and bake 400 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 15-20 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender.
Excellent - watch the red pepper flakes. It does give a big after kick! Will use this lots as it is so easy.
These were a great side dish with our dinner tonight. DH and I both loved these. They had a great zip to them, in fact.. i may add extra Red Pepper Flakes next time! This was made for Spring PAC 2009.
We loved these potatoes. was looking for a different way to prepare potatoes for dinner and tryed this. Sure to be on our table again soon. Wouldn't change a thing. Thanks for posting!