1/2 Photos of Yummy and Good for You Meatloaf (In Cupcake Pan)
Really yummy and moist meatloaf with the kick from the curry and the sweetness of apricots jam and carrots. You can vary the veggies if you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F Dice carrot and onion and steam in the microwave to cook. Cooking time depends on microwave size/power. Steam carrot and onion until tender. Drain.
- 2Tear bread slices and process in the food processor until it is crumbs. Add crumbs to a large mixing bowl. Add both meats, egg, carrot, onion, cooked spinach, salt, pepper, and curry powder. Mix using your hands.
- 3I like to use a cupcake pan. Spray each cupcake hole with cooking spray and distribute meat mixture in each hole (it will probably fill 5-6 mini meatloaf cupcakes.
- 4Mix the jelly and catsup and spread over the top of each cupcake.
- 5Bake until cooked through approximately 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy and Good for You Meatloaf (In Cupcake Pan)
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.5
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 94.4 mg
- Sodium 680.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 20.7 g