1/1 Photo of Yum Yum Cake
This makes a large cake, perfect for a pot luck or a family gathering. It is a fairly flat cake--ends up less than two inches high after you have added the toppings. This recipe came from my sister-in-law in Chicago. I had a piece at a family reunion dinner and couldn't leave without the recipe! Yum Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1/3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1/3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla pudding mix (not instant)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (9 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (9 ounce) package Cool Whip Topping
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) package crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1Grease and flour a 12 x 17 or 12 x 15-inch pan.
- 2Mix cake according to directions and bake for 20 minutes or until done; let cool completely.
- 3Cook pudding with 1 cup milk, let cool.
- 4Mix pudding, cream cheese and frozen topping with mixer; spread over cool cake.
- 5Top with crushed pineapple.
- 6Sprinkle with coconut and nuts.
- 7Be sure to refrigerate leftovers.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yum Yum Cake
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.2
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 87.4 mg
- Sodium 365.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 26.6 g
- Protein 6.4 g