4 hrs 10 mins
Shirl (J) 831's Note:
This is from the Weight Watchers October 2004 Issue.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 medium cauliflower head, broken into pieces (about 6 cups)
- 3 carrots, sliced into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups frozen shelled edamame (soy beans)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with garlic
- 2 cups hot cooked brown rice
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted peanuts
- 1Spray the inside of a 3 1/2- 6 qt slow cooker with nonstick spray.
- 2Stir together the apple juice, curry powder, salt and the pepper in a large bowl.
- 3Add the cauliflower, carrots, edamame, onion and tomatoes; toss well.
- 4Spoon into crock pot.
- 5Cover and cook on high till the veggies are tender, 4-5 hours
- 6Serve with rice and sprinkle with peanuts.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Crock Pot Vegetables and Brown Rice
Serving Size: 1 (438 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.9
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 439.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.1 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 20.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
tomatoes with garlic