- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 medium cauliflower head, broken into pieces (about 6 cups)
- 3 carrots, sliced into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen shelled edamame (soy beans)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) candiced tomatoes with garlic
- 2 cups hot cooked brown rice
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray the inside of a 3 1/2- 6 qt slow cooker with nonstick spray.
- Stir together the apple juice, curry powder, salt and the pepper in a large bowl.
- Add the cauliflower, carrots, edamame, onion and tomatoes; toss well.
- Spoon into crock pot.
- Cover and cook on high till the veggies are tender, 4-5 hours
- Serve with rice and sprinkle with peanuts.