1/1 Photo of WW Crispy Onion Rings
This recipe was in the weekly newsletter from Weight Watchers for Sept 16-22. Posting it here so the recipe is not lost. 4 points plus per serving. About 8 onion rings per serving.
My Private Note
onion r ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 3Spread cornflake crumbs on large plate.
- 4Whisk together egg white, milk, flour, onion powder, salt and cayenne pepper in shallow plate.
- 5Dip onion rings in egg mixture (letting excess drip off) then dredge in cornflake crumbs, turning to coat.
- 6Place in single layer on prepared plan.
- 7Coat onion rings with cooking spray and bake, turning once, until onion rings are golden brown, about 12 minutes.
- 8Sprinkle with additional salt and pepper before serving, if desired.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for WW Crispy Onion Rings
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.2
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.0 mg
- Sodium 365.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 3.3 g