This is a great soup and freezes great! It just seems to get better each time we have it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook rice according to box.
- 2Saute mushrooms, onion, and butter.
- 3Add flour and chicken broth.
- 4Let still until a little thickened.
- 5Add rice, half and half, cheese, and chicken.
- 6Stir until all melted together and then add wine.
- 7Heat through (can also heat in crock pot).
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wild Rice and Chicken Soup
Serving Size: 1 (327 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.3
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 112.5 mg
- Sodium 1110.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 29.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Uncle Bens wild rice