Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a running joke with friends that the only reason they keep me around is for this potato salad. Since becoming a RZ junkie, I actually made it and measured stuff out. How great, the next time someone wants the recipe, I can send them here! Just in time for summer BBQ's.
- 5 lbs red potatoes
- 12 stalks celery, from heart diced small
- 1 medium red onion, diced small
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup yellow mustard
- 1 3⁄4 tablespoons Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Scrub potatoes and cut into 1 1/2 to 2" pieces.
- Put in pot and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil and cook until fork tender.
- While they are cooking, put celery and onion in large tupperware container.
- Add drained and rinsed potatoes.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Mix well and refrigerate overnight in sealed container.
I thought this was a good potato salad. I liked that it didn't have eggs in it, but I think next time i will cut down on the mustard because it was a little strong tasting for us. Thanks for sharing!
Yes! This is a great potato salad. I liked that this recipe didn't include eggs or bacon. I halved the recipe since I wasn't making it for a very large crowd. It turned out perfect.