Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
One of many variations of this famous Spanish style wine punch. Clipped several years ago from Bon Appetit magazine. I haven't tried this yet. Cook time is actually chilling time.
- 1 (750 ml) bottle dry white wine
- 3⁄4 cup peach brandy
- 6 tablespoons frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 8 ounces unsweetened frozen peach slices
- 3⁄4 cup fresh green seedless grape, halved
- 3⁄4 cup fresh red seedless grapes, halved
- Stir together wine, brandy, thawed lemonade concentrate, and sugar until sugar has dissolved.
- Add fruit and chill for 2 hours, or until very cold.
- Serve chilled over ice.
YUM!! I read someone say it was too strong?? I didn't find that to be the case at all..perfect..very light, tasty..perfect on a Summer afternoon with friends!
Absolutely perfect for a hot day. Like many of the others I used peach schnapps instead of peach brandy and it was wonderful. I will make this frequently!
This was gone in about an hour - I'm glad I bought an extra bottle of wine! I had to make a second batch! I had apricot brandy instead of peach. I think I'll cut down on the sugar next time, but that's my prefrence. Everyone else LOVED it.