White Wine Citrus Sangria
This is the most wonderful sangria I have ever made -- but I much prefer white wine in sangria to red wine. This is great for serving at a spring or summer party -- just watch out! It gets consumed quickly! And, of course, you can add additional fruit to your liking.
- Ready In:
- 2 oranges
- 2 lemons
- 2 bottles dry white wine (I use chardonnay)
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 ounces brandy (1/4 cup)
- 2 ounces Cointreau liqueur (1/4 cup)
- 2 cups club soda
- ice, as desired
- Slice 1 orange and both lemons.
- Juice the second orange.
- Combine orange and lemon slices and orange juice with the wine, sugar and liquor.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- To serve, add ice and club soda, stirring gently.