Berry Peach Sangria
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Very refreshing summer beverage best enjoyed from large wine glasses, filled with ice and garnished with fruit. From edibleportland.com and the Oregon Raspberry & Blackberry Commission.
- Ready In:
- 3 cups dry red table wine, such as a burgundy
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice (or juice of 2 large oranges)
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice (or juice of 1 large lemon)
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons brandy (optional)
- 1 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen) or 1 cup blackberry (fresh or frozen)
- 2 peaches, quartered and sliced
- 12 ounces club soda or 12 ounces sparking mineral water
- In a punch bowl or 2 1/2 quart pitcher, stir together first 5 ingredients.
- When sugar is dissolved, add berries and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours to allow flavors to mingle.
- About 1 hour before serving, add peaches.
- Add soda/mineral water to sangría just before serving.
- Pour into glasses filled with ice.
- Garnish with berries and fruit slices.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Oh my sangria!!! Loved this one, Dancer^. I used a peach brandy and blackberries. A potent potable with gangbuster fruit flavor. It looked very festive in the pitcher. I served the sangria in ballon wine glasses. I served with Sharon123's Cheese Spinach Quesadillas. Made a lovely meal. Thank-you.Reply
Now this is my kind of drink. I used Burgundy wine, fresh blackberries and served these in large red wine glasses. The fruit juice, fresh fruit and wine all came together to give a refreshing and full bodied flavor. I can hardly wait to throw a party and serve these to our friends. Thanks Dancer^15Reply