Chilean White Peach Sangria
White peaches are popular in Chile and are used in the sangria served there. Make sure to allow the peaches to soak well before serving. You can, of course, use regular peaches if you prefer. Cooking time is the time it's sitting on the counter steeping.
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- 6 ripe white peaches
- 1 cup raspberries (optional)
- 1 regular bottle chenin blanc wine or 1 regular bottle semi-dry wine
- 1 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 2 cups sparkling water
- ice cube
- 9 sprigs of fresh mint
- Peel, pit and finely dice peaches.
- Put peaches, raspberries (if using), wine and Cointreau in pitcher and let sit at room temperature for 1-2 hours.
- Just before serving add sparkling water.
- Serve over ice with mint garnish.