Sweet White Peach Sangria
photo by Foodiewife
- Ready In:
- 1 (750 ml) bottle white wine (Spanish table wine, I used Sauvignon Blanc or White Zinfandel)
- 1⁄2 cup peach schnapps or 1/2 cup brandy
- 1 cup triple sec
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 2 ounces simple syrup, and cooled (equal parts sugar and water brought to a boil for 2 minutes in a small saucepan, leftover syrup can )
- 3 ounces white peach puree (peel peaches, remove pit and puree in a blender with a small amount of water) or 6 ounces peach nectar, can be used (much less work)
- 1 fresh peach, oranges (I also added fresh pineapple and cherries)
- club soda
- Place all ingredients in a pitcher and stir to mix.
- Refrigerate at least 8 hours or up to 48 hours.
- To serve you can add club soda to the entire pitcher, so give the sangria a “fizz”. I prefer to pour about â…“ club soda in a glass filled with plenty of ice, and then pour the sangria. Serve with a slice of fresh orange, for color.
- Very refreshing. I recommend keeping extra wine on hand, as my guests wanted more…and more. Chilling this for at least 8 hours is good, but making it at the last minute works fine… color and fruity flavor won’t be as rich, if the drink isn’t chilled quite long enough.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!